Friday, 6 November 2015

♛ Beauty reviews : REVLON colorbust lacquer balm


Hi, today I would like to share about my most favorite lipstick ever!
REVLON colorbust lacquer balm



 I bought this lip pencil at AEON wellness which costs around RM30. This is a twist-up pencil and the color code for this lip pencil is 135, or also known as Provocateur Femme Fatale. It is actually formulated with balm-like moisture and has great color payoff. The color is bright, intense and opaque. The lip pencil is nice for those who loves both matte & glossy.

 I like the packaging as well as the easy twist-up base and usually some lipstick may have some chemical-like smell but this pencil has sweet and minty smell which reminds me of bubblegums. After application I feel great of its mild-icy sensations everytime I use it on my lips. The color is long-lasting but will fade a little bit after eating or drinking otherwise it stays all day. 





The formula is actually more to a coloured lip gloss rather than a translucent balm. The fancy and shimmering color makes my lips look healthy and plumpy. I like this lip pencil for it's nourishing & moisturizing benefits.



The color suits with my skin tone and is suitable to be worn anywhere and anytime. Either to work,  to occasions, holidays or dinner. I am very glad I chosen a product that I genuinely like. I will be trying out more color of lacquer balm next time.



At my workplace. Urgh~ bad lighting.. no time to take picture of me wearing lisptick. But I love it for sure! Really suit my standard working appearance. 


My rate of recommendation for this product :   stars!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...