Sunday, 8 November 2015

♛ Crystal Review : Amethyst Gemstone


 
Blessed Sunday everyone! Last few days ago I bought another pendant and I want to write a review about it. This is my third pointed pendant, amethyst.


 
Amethyst is actually the most common crystal that can be easily found at any crystal shop. I bought this pendant at MidValley (fourth floor) at RM60. The higher the availability of the crystal, the cheaper it is.

This is a pure & untreated pendant. most amethyst comes from Brazil and Uruguay. Before these resources were discovered, most amethyst was mined in Sri Lanka, India, Germany (Idar-Oberstein region), and the Ural Mountains (Murinska gem region) in Russia.
 
The most famous and commercially important amethyst locations are in volcanic rocks. The violet to purple amethyst is the most important and best known gem variety of quartz and has been used for lapidary works since ancient times. Ancient Egyptians has been using amethyst against guilty and fearful feelings. It has been worn as protection from self-deception, as well as a protection against witchcraft.
 
 



The amethyst has long been used to open the spiritual and psychic centers, making it one of the power stones. It is also used as a meditation aid when worn as a necklace. Amethyst powers include: dreams, healing, peace, love, spiritual upliftment, courage,  psychism, protection against thieves, and happiness.
 
 


 
 
I really like this crystal. I love the color as it symbolizes something like mystical. It enhances creativity & boost critical thinking upon wearing. But currently I am more to my amazonite. I will only wear it when I am on my holiday.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...